US-based Real Estate Brokerage
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for supporting real estate agents in their technology needs, CRM, digital marketing, email marketing, and other support areas. You will be providing superb customer service to agents and their customers.
Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management.
Applicants must have experience working with real estate agents and brokerages in the USA (Ex: Keller Williams, Compass, Remax, etc).
If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Manage CRM and update database
- Manage Social Media pages
- Send out email campaigns
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Great written and verbal skills
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Must have high school diploma or GED
$35,000 - $53,2840 yearly
About US-based Real Estate Brokerage
Company provides support to real estate agents and brokerages