Andersen Group Realty
Do you have an expert eye and a creative touch? Our top real estate agency is currently looking for a fantastically creative Videographer/Photographer. The ideal candidate will work independently, photographing/videoing the homes of our seller clients, community and team events, real estate market updates, and more!
This position is part-time hourly with the potential to grow into a full-time position for the right candidate. A flexible schedule is necessary and daytime shoots are typical. Will likely include some twilight hours, Saturday and Sunday shoots as well.
We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business. You can anticipate room for innovative growth while being fully supported by our great administrative and marketing team. All client communications will be handled by our team.
- Drone, photo, video, and 3D tour of properties for online and print marketing purposes (weekly)
- Ability to edit and manipulate videos & photos for contrast and watermarks to ensure top quality (weekly)
- Produce and edit and add audio to virtual tour videos of many properties to post on various social media and websites (weekly)
- Shoot and edit various team events throughout the year to support and build company branding (monthly)
- Shoot and edit community-related and market update content to be promoted socially via the company (weekly)
- Can manage multiple tasks, follow detailed instructions, and meet all deadlines
- Must possess excellent computer skills and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
- Enjoys working with all types of people and able to take constructive feedback and make adjustments
- Skilled in video equipment usage, lenses, lighting and video, photography, and drone flight (or be willing to learn).
- A creative person with the willingness to learn and continually implement innovative industry-leading techniques
- Must have strong video editing experience
$20 - $40 hourly
About Andersen Group Realty
- As a growing team, we are focused on maintaining our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded and achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training, tools and systems to improve communication, sales, and other skills to help you thrive in your career.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.
- Enjoy a fun, team-oriented atmosphere, Monthly team outings such as axe throwing, indoor skydiving, escape the room, oyster farm tour, wine tastings, etc.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.