The Bhagat Group
Our top real estate agency is currently looking for our next great creative Videographer! The ideal candidate will work independently videoing the homes of our seller clients.
This position is compensated per shoot. There may be 1-4 shoots per day. Generally, the videographer will be on location between 1 and 3 hours. Flexible schedules are necessary and daytime shoots are typical. Some twilight hours, Saturday, and Sunday shoots may be necessary but are not the norm.
We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business. There is room for creative growth here and you will be fully supported by our great administrative and marketing team. All client communications and billings will be handled by our team. If this sounds like a good fit, apply now!
- Ability to attend multiple shoots per day and/or week in order to provide the best possible customer service to our clients
- Advise real estate agents and homeowners on staging during the video shoot to help ensure the best visual results
- Take quality video of all properties to post on social media and websites
- Video properties for online and marketing purposes so buyers show interest quickly
- Able to edit videoes to ensure best lighting, contrast and high quality so homes are pictured at their very best
- Comfortable working with many different kinds of people and has the ability to make adjustments and act on feedback on projects
- Able to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent computer skills including working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Photoshop
- Real estate videography experience a plus, but we will train the right person
- Skilled in video equipment usage, lenses, lighting and photography
About The Bhagat Group
We are a rapidly growing real estate team in SouthBay. Team lead (husband and wife team) brings a wealth of leadership, 15+ years of real estate experience with the primary goal to uplift the lives of people whose lives we touch.