We’re looking for a friendly, driven Transaction Coordinator to help serve as a point of contact for clients under contract, title companies, and buyers that are buying our inventory. Administrative tasks include scheduling property walkthroughs, closings, drafting documents to get signed and sent back, help to create processes/flow charts, and making sure everything is in line in a timely manner to close our transactions on time. You must be phone-oriented, professional, friendly, and able to follow company procedures. This position also has a commission incentive based on performance. If you're ready to be a part of a growing team, submit an application!
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Coordinate property walkthroughs and negotiate prices for necessary repairs
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Updating closing information/transaction status in our CRM system
- Serve as a point of contact for our sellers/buyers regarding any updates or assistance in closing a deal
- Coordinate closings with title companies
- Stay organized with tasks
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Able to navigate a computer easily and multi-task
- Willing to go the extra mile to get a deal closed (If it's a must!)
- Enjoys talking to people
- Understands time is of the essence
- Must be available for full time in office
$15 - $17 hourly
About RG Housing
Helping sellers one property after the other, the RG Housing way!
RG Housing specializes in buying off-market properties no matter the condition. Our goal as a company is to provide win-win solutions that make the seller satisfied along with us as investors. Stress-free solutions is our obligation.