Jason Baker Team - Keller Williams
Real Estate Listing/Closing Coordinator
Looking to hire a talented person who is precise, detail oriented and highly organized. This person is supportive, a problem solver, and enjoys working as part of a team. Must be a self-starter, learning based, forward thinking and have the desire to grow with the team.
In addition to being task oriented, this person will also be great with people and skilled in customer service. Computer skills and social media knowledge are a must. A Real Estate License is a huge bonus but not required to apply.
If this sounds like a career in which you would excel, we would love to talk. Please upload your resume and a cover letter telling us why you would be the ideal candidate. We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you! We look forward to meeting with you and discussing this position.
- Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file
- Negotiating contracts
- Weekly seller calls and updates
- Catering to buyers agents
- Appraisals, Inspections, all aspects of file processing
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages.
- MLS experience helpful.
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability.
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience.
- Accurate and attentive to detail.
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality.
$50,000 to $70,000
About Jason Baker Team - Keller Williams
The Jason Baker Team at Keller Williams is a high producing team in Montana. We are seeking TALENT - TALENT - TALENT! If you are driven, drama free, fun, energetic, have personality, and love to serve, apply today! If you would love to be part of a fun, enthusiastic, and hard working team, we would love to talk to you!