We’re looking for a driven transaction manager (Full-time & Part-time) to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
Starting salary: $45,000 Full-time or $30/hr Part-time + additional bonuses and benefits packages.
- Oversee all administrative duties for the home buyer and seller transactions from the initial contract to settlement.
- Prepare all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, Listing Agreement, sellers' disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings and etc.
- Consult and coordinate with sellers all property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements.
- Prepare documents for listing and sales agreements, disclosures, and other necessary documentation.
- Input all listing information into MLS and update as needed.
- Submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance.
- Input all necessary information into the transaction management system.
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans.
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and completed within the contingency period.
- Review each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly.
- Schedule settlement to include coordinating with other purchases or sales.
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity.
- A high school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience.
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing it.
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued.
- Must have excellent organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and great customer experience.
About Conveyance Pros
With 25+ years of Real Estate and management experience, the “Pros” behind Conveyance Pros have sold hundreds of homes and coached hundreds of agents into bigger businesses. All that experience adds up to a wealth of knowledge.
The Pros have streamlined the conveyance, listing management, and transaction management process to make it accessible and affordable to all agents – no matter how big their business.