FS Luxury Realty
Work for a nationally ranked, industry leading real estate company based in the heart of Silicon Beach. With a focus on world-class client service, business growth, process, technology and culture, our company continuously raises the bar for what a real estate company can achieve.
We are a tirelessly dedicated and driven team that offers advancement and growth opportunity. Position is available immediately for the right candidate. Be advised: we are looking for top performers! Those with an insatiable appetite to learn and grow with a leading company, and those with solid, proven skills where your work experience speaks for itself.
As the Transaction Manager, you will report directly to the COO and CEO, and your primary role will be to:
- Oversee guide, monitor all Listing, Buying and Leasing transactions while providing excellent customer service to both our Internal clients (Sales Agents) and External clients (clients and vendors)
- Effectively communicate with clients and ensure that fiduciary service is delivered from contract to close
- Coordinate all inspections for transactions and attend in place of Agent when needed
- Provide guidance and advice to Agents as needed and review their documents for completeness and accuracy including but not limited to the Listing Agreement, Purchase Agreement, etc.
- Put together Listing Agreements, Purchase Agreements, Counters, etc as needed by the Sales Agents
- Be available in the evenings or weekends as needed by Client(s) and Agent(s) to answer any urgent questions or tend to any urgent matters as they relate to a current or potential transaction
- Upon acquisition of a new listing, ensure that all listing documentation and all “pre-file” documents that can be completed ahead of time are completed with Seller.
- Review all documents with sellers to ensure the documents are as complete as possible and have been reviewed and/or signed off on by all sellers involved.
- Fully utilize our project management software, manage the timelines and all tasks of the Listing transaction or Buying Transaction and ensure all tasks are completed on time
- Manage all vendors involved including Lenders, Inspectors, Maintenance Vendors, etc to ensure escrow is kept on track
- Provide transaction and Lenders/Vendor updates to the Agent on a weekly basis to keep the Sales Agent informed of all timelines and any possible delays so that they may inform the clients if necessary
- Organize and coordinate transaction closings
- Keep a highly organized and easy to navigate property folder with all transaction documents
COMPENSATION Commensurate with experience.
We are excited to meet and find the right person to join our dominating team. We are truly a family culture that works hard together and plays hard together. We only want the best, so show up to impress!
Job Requirements: * In order to succeed in this position, you will need to possess the following:
- 2 years minimum experience in a Transaction Coordinator or Manager role with a Real Estate Team or Brokerage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ultra-meticulous attention to the accuracy of every detail and laser-focused work style/habits
- Must be extremely well versed in all the critical documents including but not limited to: RLA, RPA, Counter offers, Title Reports
- Extremely strong organizational/planning skills
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Technologically savvy and able to adapt to new programs easily
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About FS Luxury Realty
Named one of America’s top real estate teams by REAL Trends, in conjunction with The Wall Street Journal, and most recently written up in Broker Agent as one of the top influencers in California real estate, our company is a dynamic, forward-thinking company owing much of their success to their superior marketing, exceptional client relations, and employee-centric culture.