We are searching for a transaction manager to assist our real estate investment team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for showings. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today! Get production-based bonuses thus making your income potential uncapped!
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Coordinate and all closing procedures.
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Tracking sales metrics and identifying areas of improvement.
- Coordinating and monitoring any house flipping projects.
- Working with acquisition agents on selling any potential deals.
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service and work with a team
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Must be willing to obtain a Real Estate License
- Having a minimum of 3 year or 10 closed transactions experience REQUIRED
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Hewitt Group
We have figured out what it takes to be successful in Texas. Our entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to thinking outside the box have caused our business to explode. We don't settle for mediocrity, we are high energy, team-oriented, positive work environment committed to creating solutions for our clients. We learned long ago that agents are either good at operations or sales and so we provide our agents with everything they need to focus on their goals so that they can do what they do best: make money.