RE/MAX Impact- Susanne Casey & Associates
We are looking for a Transaction Coordinator to help our team handle the sale of each transaction (Contract to Close) and give our clients the best service possible. In this role, you will carry the clients from the beginning of a sale to the closing.
This includes handling paperwork, scheduling appointments, coordinating communication between all parties and team members, and doing whatever it takes to ensure a smooth, successful and timely close. This process can be stressful for our clients so your calming demeanor and problem solving abilities are paramount! You will be responsible for reporting to the Business/Marketing Director on key elements of the transactions. If you are a fan of lists and organization this is the job for you!
- Facilitate the process from purchase agreement to closing, including documentation, deadlines, and communication between parties.
- With great detail and direction, create, update, and review real estate contracts.
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Schedule inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs.
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, lender, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate closing process, review closing paperwork, attend closings, appraisals and inspections when necessary.
- Communicate with clients and keep them updated on the status and timeline for the transaction.
- Complete tasks for lead generation systems.
- Forecast and develop any needed systems and structures for increasing business.
- Keep Business/Marketing Director up-to-date on key elements of transactions.
- Assist in developing new business tools, ideas and materials.
- Make calls daily to new clients.
- Make calls daily to vendors.
- 1+ years Real estate or related experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Personable attitude with superior customer service skills.
- Strong organizational, project, and time management skills.
- Ability to retain a lot information, and able to manage, with accuracy, several projects at once.
- Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Top Producer, and ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new things to keep pace with a growing team.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- May require some weekend work.
Salary: $20,000-$30,000 at plan. Based on experience and contribution. Includes hourly base plus bonuses.
About RE/MAX Impact- Susanne Casey & Associates
We are a top producing team at RE/MAX Impact. We have a high performance and casual culture. We consist of a Team Lead/Listing Agent, Business and Marketing Director and 3 licensed agents. 2016 transactions: 96 with a dollar volume of $27,000,000. Our mission is to provide a smooth and stress-free real estate experience for our clients. Phone number is 614-212-1090.