We’re looking for a driven, professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant who can help our growing company. You will assist in managing contracts throughout the entire home buying and selling process, as well as help manage day to day property management and office administrative duties. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. With the right candidate, there will be a long term opportunity for upward mobility within our company.
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Enter client information into the client database system and maintain appropriate documentation for file compliance
- Keep track of transaction activity
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced office and prioritizing multiple tasks
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives
- A Notary license would be helpful
$15 - $20 hourly
Central City Solutions and Invest In 614 are a well-established investment business that holds rentals, rehabs homes, and does a large volume of contract assignments on a consistent basis. Our team is fun, productive, and we love to celebrate our personal and professional wins. Drive, continuous improvement, and accountability are qualities that embody our company.