Bell Tower Real Estate Team
We are looking for a professional, friendly Transaction Coordinator to support our team of highly productive agents.
Duties include Transaction Coordination, Listing Coordination, and Property Management. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills, be very reliable and enjoy a fast-paced multi-functional work environment.
This position will require to obtain VA Real Estate license within 60 days of hiring but is not a sales-based position.
Working hours will be 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday from our RE/MAX office on George Washington Highway in Yorktown. Occasional later working for events on a weeknight (approx 5 evenings a year until 6:00 pm or 7:00 pm)
Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Processing new files within 12 business hours of receipt
- Data entry and oversight in our operating systems (Dotloop, Booj, REIN, WMLS)
- Manage all dates and deadlines for real estate transaction
- Assisting agents over email and occasionally over the phone or text
- Helping improve systems and business functions
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- High school diploma or GED required
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Confident in the use of Google Suite, to include Gmail, Calendar, Sheets & Drive
- The ability to quickly and effectively learn new systems and procedures
- Fast-paced while being detail-oriented
- Is loyal, stable, committed and consistent
- Enjoys helping others and going above and beyond to provide the best customer service
- Enjoys being part of a team working towards a common goal
$27,000 - $32,000
About Bell Tower Real Estate Team
The Bell Tower Real Estate Team is built on a strong foundation of core values and purpose. We operate in a fun, exciting and challenging environment that helps all of us achieve our goals. Each of our staff members and agents are dedicated to teamwork, self-improvement, positive attitudes and most importantly, a passion and drive to surpass the expectations of every client who does business with us. With sales of over 160 homes in 2019, we are one of the top real estate teams on the Peninsula and we work in the resale, new construction, commercial, and investment markets.