Jerry Riggleman Realty Group at Remax Patriots
Our real estate team is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to manage contract, closing, and post-closing processes. You will act as a liaison between real estate agents, clients, inspectors, escrow companies, and mortgage companies during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale. Applicants will provide concierge-level services to our clients and business partners while continually learning how to streamline our process. Must be passionate about being in a support role for your role is to help the sales team close more business. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Miscellaneous admin tasks as required such as social media postings and MLS Input
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Real estate license preferred
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Flexible in daily routine, ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities and have a "handle whatever comes my way" attitude
- Must be great with technology and learn new systems quickly
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Efficient enough to manage different task/projects at the same time with minimal distraction
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Must be coachable, positive attitude with willingness to learn and a desire to succeed
$32,000 - $38,000 yearly
About Jerry Riggleman Realty Group at Remax Patriots
We are a growing real estate team. Our sales team have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. We're hiring for a real estate transaction coordinator. In this role, you'll be working directly with a seasoned Real Estate entrepreneur with significant exposure to a wide variety of real estate business including sales, management and building relationships with buyers and sellers. This role touches all aspects of the business through maintaining our client database and our transaction systems while supporting online and offline marketing efforts.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT: We provide the most professional, informative, loyal and dedicated service within the real estate industry. The best interests of our clients will always come first, as we are dedicated to the development of long-term client relationships!