The Carl Hawthorne Team
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
$40,000 - $50,000
About The Carl Hawthorne Team
The Carl Hawthorne Team is a high energy and promotes a culture that works hard and plays hard together. We are a diverse real estate team serving areas from below Atlanta to the North GA mountains. We are passionate about that everyone deserves our very best from a 50k home purchase or 1.5 million estate home.
Our team lead, Carl Hawthorne has years of experience and loves to share his knowledge to empower you to maximize your full potential. Carl is always working alongside everyone on the team. He is one to always promote us over himself and you will instantly realize that he cares more about you than the number of transactions the team closes.
You will find our team is unlike any typical team. OUR TEAM was recently chosen by Zillow as one of the few teams in GA to service the majority of their THOUSANDS of monthly leads from customers looking to buy or sell homes!!