Our Real Estate Business is growing so fast we can hardly keep up. We have an immediate opening for a Transaction Coordinator with some executive assistant duties to assist real estate executives. You'll work in a fast-paced real estate office assisting our team of top flight Buyers Agents while managing contracts to closing, and working in tandem with the Office Manager and CFO. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
We have a superb reputation and positive brand recognition. So, if you are committed to excellence, a team player and willing to ask for help when needed - this is the right position for you. You must also be highly self-motivated and have a sense of humor. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
- Contact appropriate agent to obtain missing documents needed on file
- Supports the sales agents in the maintenance, documentation and follow-up of all their escrow related paperwork
- Completes all administrative tasks assigned by the manager, agent, client or broker
- Manages all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintain the related transactions file
- Responsible for verifying all properties have been entered into the closing system
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signature and dates
- Knowledge and background in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles and Mortgages
- Can handle difficult customers with grace
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Reliable and dependable
- Has strong rapport with those he/she interacts with
$13 to $16 per hour, plus bonuses
SellThatFloridaHouse.com is Central Florida’s leading Real Estate Investment Company. We have been actively purchasing investment properties locally since 2001.
We are in the process of scaling our business to do 200 real estate deals per year, with a plan to scale our business statewide.
Philosophy, Mission and Values:
Our philosophy is simple: Begin with the end in mind. Know your numbers. Base your decisions on facts.
Our mission is critical: To take our clients, partners, vendors and investors to a better place than where they were before coming to us.
Our values are deep:
We Always Do The Right Thing With Honesty And Integrity
We Always Win
We Are Always Enthusiastic, Energetic, Tenacious, And Competitive
We Always Exhibit Professionalism And Maintain Accountability
We Always Provide Opportunity Based On Merit – No One Is Entitled To Anything
We Always Practice Fanatical Attention To Consistency, Detail, Systems, And Processes
We Always Have Fun