Jennifer Bullock Team w/ REMAX Executive
Top local real estate office is looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Assist both parties of buyers and sellers to close the contract quickly
- Provide assistance to sales agents, clients, and other parties with all escrow-related documentation such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Assure offers and counteroffers are approved by sellers so the process for our clients is smooth
- Schedule, coordinate, and attend the closing process including moving schedules
- Schedule 30-day, 90-day, and 120-day client customer service follow-up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and referrals
- Input all client information into the client database system, submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Review all documents to verify correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done efficiently and correctly
- Act as a liaison between, and coordinate with, agents, clients, paralegals, appraisers, inspectors, lenders, underwriters, and repairmen throughout the transaction
- Follow up on client reviews and feedback
- Attend team huddles to communicate the status of transactions effectively
- Provide reporting on forecasted closing income and closed transaction data to Team Leader
- Other administrative duties as needed by the team
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Candidates must have exceptional written and verbal skills
- Prior experience in transaction coordination, real estate, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- A valid Real Estate license is ideal for this position. If not currently licensed, must be willing to complete the coursework and licensure requirements within the first 90 days.
$15 - $17 hourly
About Jennifer Bullock Team w/ REMAX Executive
Jennifer Bullock Team with RE/MAX Executive is made up of 10 of the BEST real estate agents Wilmington NC has to offer! They have years of expertise in their market and a dedication to giving clients the best in real estate services. They are ranked in the top 1% of all teams in their marketing area. Their focus on teamwork and collaborative learning make this company an incredible place to work.