The Robert Perriello Team AT Century 21 All Points
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
18 - 22 hourly
About The Robert Perriello Team AT Century 21 All Points
The Robert Perriello Team is made up of licensed professionals who use a systemized approach to selling real estate. Our mission is to help families build wealth, enjoy life, and create memories through real estate one transaction at a time while providing an unmatched customer service experience.