Jenn Smira Team
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction/listing coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from listing to close. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of preparing pre-listing information, managing the MLS listings, coordinate cleanings, and showings for houses, and creating marketing materials. You will also work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process.
Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Arrange for events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Gather all listing information including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and input in MLS
- Obtain vendor estimates and schedule cleanings and repairs on homes getting ready to be listed to sell
- Ensuring all lockbox/sentrilock and signs are placed on properties in timely manner
- Creating listing presentations, brochures, email, post, and social media marketing
- Assist in creating brand-logo, web designs, and content for developers
- Help plan client appreciation events
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- Bright/MLS, Skyslope, DocuSign, ZipForms, and Adobe experience preferred
- Listing/Marketing and Transaction experience required
About Jenn Smira Team
At The Jenn Smira Team, we are driven to perform for our clients. Together, we design and deliver innovative solutions to meet their diverse collection of needs. We believe in thoughtful, meaningful, and curated experiences -- not only to get the best result but the best experience all along the way. Our team believes in full-service real estate that takes a little extra effort for a lot of long-term benefits for every single one of our agents and clients.
Our results speak for themselves—in 2019 alone, we notched over $210 million dollars in sales and have been awarded among the top 50 large teams in America as reported by The Wall Street Journal.