Homestead Realty Professionals
We are seeking a transaction coordinator to assist our rapidly expanding real estate team. The ideal candidate will have proven excellent customer service skills and will coordinate all aspects of contracts including title/escrow, mortgage loans, and appraisal processes. If this sounds like you then we need to talk! We offer a positive, professional working environment where we have each other’s backs. We work hard and play hard. The compensation package is based on experience. If you’re looking for a place to advance your career - come grow with us!
- Schedule, coordinate, and attend the closing process including moving schedules
- Enter client information to the CRM system, forward all necessary documentation to the broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Support agents, clients, and other parties with documentation, and regularly follow up on all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Acquire seller approval for all offers and counters made by the buyer so the entire process for our clients is completed in a timely manner
- Assist both parties of buyers and sellers to close the contract quickly
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Candidates must have exceptional written and verbal skills
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- High school diploma or GED required
- Driven to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Possess a real estate license or are currently pursuing
$12.50 - $14 based on experience, plus commission
About Homestead Realty Professionals
We are committed to helping our clients achieve their desired results during their real estate transaction, and always keeping their best interest in mind. We value long term relationships and continue to build on new relationships. We strive to grow our business and offer top of the line training and tools to our agents and staff. Our success is measured by the referrals and repeat business from our clients and their referrals, and the success of our agents. We are grateful for the opportunities and strive to give back and pay it forward in our communities.