Zachary Coletti Team
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Zachary Coletti Team
Join our fast-growing team of real estate professionals in Vero Beach, FL. Our team is committed to providing amazing world-class service and succeeding together. Come join our family.