Taylor Made Team
We are seeking an experienced and dependable Real Estate Transaction Coordinator for our growing and dynamic team to help keep our agents on track and ensure our clients experience top-notch service!
The ideal person is someone who cares about the quality of their work and enjoys working in a fast-paced, small office environment.
You will have a friendly, positive attitude, be a team player, and multitasker with a sense of urgency.
Must be well organized, a self-starter who is able to learn new technology easily, provide excellent customer service, have great phone skills and multi-tasks efficiently.
Office Hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00am - 6:00pm
Many opportunities for advancement!
We offer a fun and friendly office with great teammates!
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Manage contract to close process
- Keep agents informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Keep agents updated on completed tasks
- Keep clients updated on status of closing
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Has high attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Familiar with ASANA and KW COMMAND technology
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
$30,000 per year
About Taylor Made Team
The Taylor Made Team is an AWARD winning team and has established a strong reputation as the "GO TO" team to get your home SOLD. We are licensed to practice in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC.
We have made several television and radio appearances to include HGTVs House Hunters, DIY Network, Fox 5DC. The Taylor Made Team has over 10 years of combined experience and we are in the Top 1% of all agents in our local MLS. We are committed to helping each agent on our team achieve their WHY!