Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Are you an experienced escrow officer assistant with a keen eye for detail, exceptional communications and problem-solving skills, and a positive team-player attitude? We are experiencing rapid growth and are seeking a high-performing assistant to help us with our pre-close and post-close duties. If you are looking for a position with an integrity-driven escrow team, look no further, apply now!
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
$18 - $20 hourly
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!