Group 46:10 Network
Terrific opportunity in Tempe, AZ with one of America’s fast-growing real estate companies.
Earn $35,000 - $50,000+ PER YEAR (with advancement opportunity)
GROUP 46:10 NETWORK is a technology-driven real estate company. For 3 years in a row Group 46:10 has been named one of the Wall Street Journal and Real Trends Top 1,000 Real Estate Teams in the United States.
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients. We are seeking a Transaction Coordinator who is passionate about helping others and supporting our skilled agents on processing of all contracts through closing. You will be responsible for overseeing a high volume of real estate transactions through closing, ensuring each of our clients is taken care of and communicated with properly, and provide a high level of customer service and support to all parties in the transaction process.
WHO ARE WE?
- A fast-paced technology driven real estate sales company
- One of the fastest growing real estate groups in America
- A company whose goals include expansion all across the United States
- A company that rewards excellence, diligence and results
- Recognized by Wall Street Journal and Real Trends as a Top 1000 company in the real estate space
Please submit your resume and a short letter stating why you feel you’re the right person for this exciting career opportunity.
Real Estate License is required (state does not matter)
HERE’S WHY WE NEED YOU...
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions through closing
- Coordinate earnest deposit monies, home inspections, appraisals and other functions crucial to the property closings
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc
- Keep the entire team updated on progress of all contracts
- Problem-solve common issues with clients or vendors
- Assist with client and vendor communications
- Handle various administrative responsibilities
- Provide accurate and timely communication between agents and clients
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Past experience in Real Estate is preferred!
- Past experience as a Transaction Coordinator is preferred!
- You hold an active real estate license in one or more US states.
- You are knowledgeable and experienced in the real estate transaction process.
- You are technologically savvy and able to troubleshoot common issues.
- You speak and write well.
- You clearly and consistently communicate with fellow team members.
- You are passionate, enthusiastic and a self-starter.
- You like people and enjoy customer service.
- You are a problem solver and a can-do person.
- You have good administrative and phone skills.
- You know how to use Word, Excel, the MLS, Google products and other real estate-related technology products.
- You are a true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
$35,000 - $50,000+ per year
About Group 46:10 Network
Kevin Kauffman and Fred Weaver are the co-founders of one of the nation's most successful real estate teams, Group 46:10 Real Estate Network. Founded in 2008, the vision of Group 46:10 Network is to "re-define the way the world views the real estate agent." The Group 46:10 Network is a training-focused, fast-paced, technology-driven real estate company.
Group 46:10 Network currently does business in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Tennessee, California, Minnesota and Georgia.