The Blake Cory Home Selling Team
Forward-thinking, progressive Real Estate Company is seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to work in our in house Listing/Transaction Coordinating Department.
A Listing/Transaction Coordinator is deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the company’s agents) while exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication.
The Transaction Coordinator always looks to go “above and beyond” for our clients to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling experience. The right candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven, and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and thinking outside of the box is a must! If you are seeking growth internally with the company and this job sounds like the match for you, we must speak today!
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
$19 - $22 hourly
About The Blake Cory Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!