We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
What will you do?:
- Use systems in place to provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire list to close process
- Input Listings into Stellar MLS with creative listing descriptions
- Assist with scheduling appointments for agents with photos, staging, inspections, closings, etc.
- Review all documents to verify correct signature and dates assuring that the closing process has been done efficiently and correctly
- Make sure inspections are arranged by the client, assist in paperwork regarding repairs, and coordinate transmission of invoices regarding repairs
- Act as liaison between our Real Estate Agent client and their buyer/seller clients, title companies, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Communicate regularly with Buyer / Seller to send them reminders, follow up, and let them know what to expect in each step of the closing process
- Maintain communication with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents in order to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Follow up with clients after the sale to follow up and request a testimonial
- Agents - Daily
- Agent’s Clients - Weekly plus as needed
- Vendors - As Needed
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Highly detail-oriented
- Real Estate industry experience is required
- Prior Florida Real Estate industry experience is preferred
- Tech-savvy is a must, prior use of DotLoop or DocuSign preferred
- Proficiency with Google Drive preferred
- Proficiency with Keller Williams Command preferred
- Proficiency using Brivity CRM is a plus
- Experience with Stellar MLS is a plus
- Strong written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Solution-based mindset
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
$40,000 + Bonuses
We are experts in Leverage. We consult with our clients to find the right talent and leaders for their team. We understand the values and qualities it takes to be successful in a real estate career and our process ensures that we hire the cultural fit for their organization. We provide unparalleled training to help your new hire own their role and build your career.
Mission - To develop leaders through the service of others. To provide Leverage by creating opportunity, cultivating talent, and maximizing potential. To enrich the lives of our clients and the talent we serve.
Vision - To be the leading career consulting team by exceeding the highest standards for ourselves, the partnerships we form, and the teams we build.
Values - God. Family. Fun. Integrity. Passion. Purpose.