Cherie Berger Compass Real Estate
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Real Estate License a plus.
$20- $25 hourly
About Cherie Berger Compass Real Estate
The Cherie Berger Compass Real Estate offices are located at the Short Hills Mall. We are a family business that is the #1 Real Estate Team in the Warren/Watchung Somerset County, NJ market.
Cherie & Steve are wife and husband and their daughter Ashley are all full time agents. There are also two other agents on our team. We pride ourselves on customer service and always putting our customers first!