Royal Living Realty Group
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
$16 - $20 hourly
About Royal Living Realty Group
Royal Living Realty Group is a group of dedicated Realtors that help individuals transition through life. We help people Sell, Buy and Invest in Real Estate. Our goal is to help EVERYONE acquire HOMEOWNER with integrity and excellence.