The Kohler Group
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
About The Kohler Group
Kari Kohler is a true professional, and her depth of market knowledge and experience speaks to her over $269,000,000 in sales volume. The Kohler Group shares a vision based on dedication to delivering first-class service and the results her clients deserve on each and every real estate transaction. We complete over 130 real estate transactions per year and are seeking growth and more sales territory. We are opening up branches in other parts of the country which will be managed by our IL team.