SpokaneHouseHunter Real Estate Group
Our growing Real Estate team is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, part-time Transaction Coordinator.
The perfect Transaction Coordinator (TC) will provide superior coordination of the transaction duties utilizing superior customer service, strong computer skills and professionalism. TC should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs.
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Submit all necessary documentation for file compliance.
- Input all client information into client database system.
- Schedule client customer service follow up.
- Implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
In order to be a successful TC, you must be:
- Able to create and sustain healthy relationships with both colleagues and clients
- Well informed and extremely savvy in the use of technology
- Able to manage extensive work-loads and efficiently solve problems at hand
- Team oriented
Real estate license not required to apply but must be willing to get licensed within 6 months.
About SpokaneHouseHunter Real Estate Group
SpokaneHouseHunter Real Estate Group is ranked in the Top 5% out of 2000+ Spokane Realtors and ranked in the top 5% of teams at Keller Williams Spokane. Ken Sax of SpokaneHouseHunter Real Estate Group hosts a Real Estate show on SpokaneTalks, as well as frequently being featured in the Spokesman Review and Journal of Business updating the public about the local real estate market. Karene Loman, of SHH, loves to mentor and train new agents and when she's not doing that, she's teaching continuing education classes.