Christians Team - Keller Williams Realty Black Hills
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Real estate license preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- This position will require a Valid South Dakota Real Estate License, must be able to come to South Dakota to take the exam
$17 - $24 per hour DOE + bonuses
About Christians Team - Keller Williams Realty Black Hills
We believe that everyone deserves a place to call home. Whether our clients are buying or selling real estate, at the Christians Team, we strive to create more win-win transactions, by working harder, providing more value, delivering superior customer service, and giving back to our communities.