Christians Team - Keller Williams Realty Black Hills
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
$17 - $24 per hour DOE + bonuses
About Christians Team - Keller Williams Realty Black Hills
We believe that everyone deserves a place to call home. Whether our clients are buying or selling real estate, at the Christians Team, we strive to create more win-win transactions, by working harder, providing more value, delivering superior customer service, and giving back to our communities.