Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Real estate license preferred
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team
The Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team is a Top-Selling Team in the Upstate SC real estate market. We are looking for motivated individuals who want to succeed at the highest level. We are committed to developing our team members and helping each one succeed. Come grow with us!