The Grant Group
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About The Grant Group
The Grant Group is a fast-growing and fun real estate team serving the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. We strive to have the highest earning, and most experienced agents in Minnesota. Come grow with us!