The Duplex Doctors Exp Realty
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
About The Duplex Doctors Exp Realty
We are a growing Real Estate team that specializes in Multi-Family Investment Property Sales. Our mission is to continue as the #1 Seller of 2-4 unit properties in the Twin Cities while giving our clients a fantastic experience during the sales process. We treat our associates with respect, generosity, and a great work environment. Happy associates equal happy clients!