Real Pro Leverage
Our team is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- MUST have experience in the real estate industry, agent, transaction management or coordination, title, or mortgage!
$35,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Real Pro Leverage
With over 30 years of combined real estate experience, the company was created to provide resource leverage to Real Estate Professionals in order to grow their careers. We are committed to creating a seamless transaction and the highest level of service to both the agent and the consumer alike. We handle the paperwork, follow-up, scheduling, and more- all to help you focus on business and growing your career.