Emily Garcia Group
Detail-oriented, positive attitude, and meticulous follow through required. Demonstrated strong computer, team player and client care skills. Must be open to growth within a heart-centered and dynamic environment. Will be responsible for contract management for both listings and purchase contracts, client communications, participating with client events, and actively contributing to daily team meetings, and general business functions. Must have NM Real Estate License.
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
$20 - $25 hourly
About Emily Garcia Group
We are a Heart Centered Group. We care about our clients from all walks of life. If you enjoy helping others please apply here.