We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Real estate license preferred
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Darlene Streit
I am a top Broker with an international Real Estate Brand. I have been in business for many years.