Bustos Real Estate (KW Utah Keller Williams)
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Oversee all aspects of seller & buyer transactions for high volume and high-end agents and their clientele.
- Preparation and coordination of all paperwork required for property listings and processing of under contracts.
- Must be knowledgeable of contract administration processes.
- Proactive and professional communication via phone and email with clients, agents, and third-party vendors.
- Tracking and organization of pertinent deadlines.
- Capable of managing 25-30 closings per month.
- Must be able to collaborate with team members and work individually as needed.
- Coordinate and maintain relationships with third party vendors such as title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal companies.
- Maintain all necessary documentation required for broker file compliance.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Ability to input all transaction and client information in multiple platforms.
- Comfortable and capable of a wide range of computer systems.
- Fast typing skills.
- Self-motivated and able to handle a fast-paced real estate office.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and able to multitask.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- High accountability standards and extreme ownership of role in the company
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
- Problem solver.
- High sense of urgency.
- Loan processing and title experience preferred.
- Job Type: Full-time
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Bustos Real Estate (KW Utah Keller Williams)
- Setting Higher Standards
- Fail Forward