We are looking for a Real Estate Unicorn!
No fluff, we are looking for that one amazing individual who can:
- Handle multiple transactions at a time as a TC
- Enter properties into the MLS
- Organize and run our operation
- Keep our agents on track
- Interface with our graphics designer
- Update clients on their transactions
- Keep our team lead organized and handle her schedule
- Make sure we have good snacks
- Order supplies and crap we need
- Post to all of our social media platforms
- Understand FB ads, KPIs and analytics
- Edit videos, photos, blog and post
- Set up and monitor social media accounts
We know this is a tough list and will likely get bigger. We also know life happens. We are flexible and understand that kids get sick or have a baseball game, we are all parents too.
We are looking for someone who can handle the chaos and be a rock for our team.
We are looking for the skills necessary when it comes to graphics, transaction management and social.
We are looking for a marketer at heart and a like-minded individual.
We are looking for a unicorn.
- SkySlope experience a plus
- Video editing a plus
- Blogging a plus
- This position requires some evening and weekend work
- Able to prioritize and manage a range of responsibilities
- Customer service or administrative experience in the real estate industry is preferred
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
$20 per hour
About Hometown Realty
We are a boutique real estate company with a small team of dynamic agents that serve clients all over San Diego County with a primary focus in North County.