Team Foote at Compass
Client Care Contracts Specialist needed for our growing real estate team.
Local real estate brokerage seeks customer service-minded management professional.
Upon hire, the Client Care Contracts Manager will enjoy:
- A fast-paced corporate environment where hard work and leadership are rewarded
- A collaborative, TEAM-focused atmosphere in an open office
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Flexible scheduling with vacation and sick leave
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signature and dates
- Oversees the entire real estate transaction process, including processing sales and keeping appropriate transaction documentation
- Acquire seller approval for all offers and counters made by the buyer
- Verify all disclosures have been sent within the required amount of time
- Responsible for verifying all properties have been entered into the closing system
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Has strong rapport with those he/she interacts with
$395 per file
About Team Foote at Compass
Team Foote was started by Jessica Foote, a San Diego Native, Pepperdine BA and MBA Alumna and former Fortune 500 Marketer and Finance Professional in 2009. The Team is tech savvy and is excellent at what they do - helping San Diegans to have it all by helping them to buy and sell their dream homes, and relocate in and out of the county for work. Team Foote has a concierge model of business and provides incredible service from start to finish, handling all the details of your home sale. They work with individuals, families as well as executives, coaches and professional athletes all across the county.