Compass/The Barron Team
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
About Compass/The Barron Team
We are a locally owned and operated by a team of experts in San Diego. That’s why we understand the local real estate and why we pride ourselves on being part of our vibrant community. Our real estate team, Compass/The Barron Team, is ranked in the top 1% of all Realtors in San Diego County with over 150 transactions per year exceeding $180 million in sales.