Star House Acquisitions
We have an immediate opening for a Transaction Coordinator with some executive assistant duties in our real estate investment firm. You'll be able to work from home while managing daily operational duties such as contract-to-closing and listing transactions as well as our virtual team from around the world.
You will have the opportunity to learn the skills and work closely with the CEO and COO in the fast pace and always expanding real estate investing space. You must be highly self-motivated and optimistic. You should be an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator, able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished and professional. You must have at least 1 year experience and bilingual is a plus.
What will you do?
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire closing process.
- Oversee all aspects of the acquisitions and dispositions transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs.
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Submit all necessary documentation to COO for file compliance.
- Coordinate moving/possession schedules.
- Schedule, coordinate and attend closing process.
- Oversee and input transcriptional information into CRM.
- Oversee Acquisitions Specialists schedule and leads.
- Track KPI's from our various marketing platforms
- Schedule 30 Day, 90 Day and 120 Day client customer service follow up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals.
- Assist with all inbound leads.
- Create Property Prospectus for our marketing campaigns.
- Be the liaison to our private money investors.
- Tech-Savvy: GSuite, Microsoft Office, Google Drive and Quickbooks.
- Social Media marketing exposure a plus.
- Organize all disclosures to be sent within a specific time period to keep the process on schedule
- Review all documents to verify correct signature and dates assuring that the closing process has been done efficiently and correctly
- Perform administrative duties as required by team members and clients in order to ensure accuracy and meet deadlines
- Acquire seller approval for all offers and counters made by the buyer so entire process is accurate for our clients and completed in a timely manner
- Maintain and follow up with all escrow related paperwork to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Feel comfortable operating in a high paced, dynamic position from home
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Error-free ability to muli-task
- Develops strong rapport with both clients and team
- Can handle difficult situations and customers with grace
- Knowledge and background in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles and Mortgages preferred
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar abilities
$30,000 - $40,000
About Star House Acquisitions
Starhouse Acquisitions is a Real Estate solutions company based out of Austin and services the Central Texas region. We’re a family owned business and focus on helping homeowners find solutions for their problems whether going through a foreclosure, can’t sell their property, or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reasons.