Amen Real Estate
We are a growing team and we are searching for an in-office transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction, including overseeing all buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing, coordinate title/escrow, input all client information into client database system, regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender, etc. Our ideal candidate will be highly organized, willing to participate in company culture, willing to assist in educating newly licensed agents, and has excellent communication skills. This is a full-time, in-office position.
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule moving times and attend all closing-related meetings
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
$50,000 + at plan commission
About Amen Real Estate
- Support our agents. Educate our clients. Serve our community.
- To be the local premier boutique brokerage for residential sales, commercial leasing and sales, and business brokering for agents and clients.
- Empower, respect, professionalism, excellence, challenge, tribe.