Lyon Real Estate
Lyon Real Estate, the Sacramento Region’s largest independent residential real estate brokerage, has an immediate need to expand its team of experienced, licensed Real Estate Transaction Coordinators. Remote and onsite opportunities are now available in the Greater Sacramento area. This is an independent contractor position.
If you are an experienced, licensed Transaction Coordinator who wants more business and earn more income, don't miss this outstanding opportunity! Apply today!
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- A valid California Real Estate License is required for this position
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Previous experience as a full service real estate transaction coordinator is required
- Knowledge of CAL DRE compliance requirements for all types of real estate transactions i.e. traditional sales, short sales, REO sales.
- Previous experience using a web-based transaction management software system i.e. Planet RE
- Proficient with MS Office and Google Suite
- Candidate resides in the Greater Sacramento California Region
About Lyon Real Estate
As the leading independent real estate brokerage company serving the Greater Sacramento Region for 75 years, Lyon is proud to be homegrown, locally owned, and internationally known. Our agents and employees live, work, and play in our Northern California market and are committed to giving back to their communities. We are always looking for talented people whether you are at the beginning of your career or an experienced professional. We welcome you to explore our current opportunities to see if we are the company for you.