Haley Realty Team
We are looking for a driven Transaction Coordinator (TC) to manage contracts and our clients throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make clients feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
We recommend that you read the entire job posting before applying.
You are... (and your colleagues know you are)
- Meticulous in all of your work. Your passions include dotting all “i’s” and crossing all the “t’s”.
- Clean. Your desk is so clean and tidy that they aren’t even sure you showed up at work today. (but you did!)
- Well-dressed. You take pride in your personal appearance. While you may not own the latest edition of Vogue Magazine, you dress for the job you want and you always assume that you may have in-person contact with a client any day of the week.
- Kind. You treat everyone in the office like they may one day be your boss. Regardless of their title or salary, you treat them politely, professionally, smile and make eye contact when speaking to them.
- An effective communicator. You write emails and communicate with colleagues and clients in a way that would make your parents proud.
- Efficient. You are the go-to person when anything needs to be streamlined, organized and made more efficient. You have a keen ability to get from point A to B with the least amount of zigging and zagging possible.
- Energetic. You bring a high level of energy to your work. You can work quickly and somehow not make any mistakes.
- Honest. But IF you do make a mistake, you own it, correct it and learn from it.
- Positive. You form positive relationships with colleagues and clients. You may not be super “bubbly,” “Chatty Cathy” or an “influencer,” however, people immediately sense that you are dependable, trustworthy and consistent.
- Flexible. While you’re not the one to create chaos… you are able to work efficiently while it surrounds you and are able to lasso it in like a seasoned cowboy (or cowgirl). Heads up: real estate agents are known to be “fly by the seat” type personalities.
- BUT you’re fun! Boring people who don’t think these 11 bullets are the funniest thing they’ve read all day should not apply.
Your best friend or significant other knows that:
- You always arrive 5-10 minutes early at a restaurant, or worst-case scenario… on time.
- You have a plan B, C and D… in case Plan A doesn’t work out.
- You’re trustworthy… their secrets are safe with you.
- You keep track of everything. Excel charts are one of your favorite pastimes.
Listing Coordination Duties
- Organize all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, etc.
- Coordinate with sellers for all home photos, staging, cleaning, signage, lockbox, etc.
- Arrange all documents for signatures on listing agreement, disclosures and other needed documentation for review and accuracy.
- Submit all essential documentation to the broker for compliance.
- Organize showings and obtain feedback.
- Present weekly updates to sellers regarding showings and marketing activities.
- Input all necessary information into client relationship management programs and transaction management systems.
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from contract to closing.
- Coordinate with mortgage agents and appraisers.
- Schedule home inspections and follow up on completion of repairs.
- Submit all documents to the broker for file compliance.
- Schedule and coordinate closings.
- Input all client information into the client database system.
- Regularly request client testimonials for websites, social media and other marketing material.
Real Estate Transaction Coordinator Qualifications
- Previous experience in transaction management, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued.
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience.
- Real Estate license or willingness to obtain.
- Basic understanding of spreadsheets, Google Drive, Google Docs, CRM (Customer Relationship Management), and email software.
- Willingness to grow and learn. Confidence to ask questions and get help when needed.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great client experience.
$37,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Haley Realty Team
The Haley Realty Team is located in Russellville, KY, and has grown into the top non-franchised real estate company in South Central Kentucky. We are a team of energetic agents and staff focused on providing excellent customer service to our clients. We are looking to add a great team member to our support staff in the office that will be a pleasure to work with and make our office culture even better.