Method Real Estate Advisors
Top local real estate office is looking for a transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process from contract to close. The ideal candidate is a hardworking leader with proven customer service skills.
We offer a competitive compensation package including flexible scheduling, vacation, and sick leave. Prior experience in real estate is preferred, but we can train the right person.
If you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are excited about this opportunity, apply today!
- Coordinate communication with agents, customers, and other parties regarding all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Assure offers and counteroffers are approved by sellers so the process for clients is smooth
- Input all client information into the client database system, submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates so the transaction process is completed efficiently
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Prior experience in transaction coordination, real estate, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Real estate license preferred
$42,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Method Real Estate Advisors
At Method, we are a group of hard-working professionals, recognized as one of the top 150 teams in the country since 2017 by the Wall Street Journal / RealTrends. We are growing rapidly and looking for team members who take pride in their work.