Keller Williams Realty Umpqua Valley
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Real estate license preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
$30,000 - $40,000 per year
About Keller Williams Realty Umpqua Valley
Keller Williams is a leader, not only in the real estate industry but also in the field of technology. Come grow with us and learn why we were voted the #1 real estate company to work for!
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Umpqua Valley is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.