Keller Williams Realty Umpqua Valley
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
$30,000 - $40,000 per year
About Keller Williams Realty Umpqua Valley
Keller Williams is a leader, not only in the real estate industry but also in the field of technology. Come grow with us and learn why we were voted the #1 real estate company to work for!
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Umpqua Valley is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.