The Hogan Group
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
Prior transaction coordination, preferably in a high-volume environment, is preferred.
$50,000+ at plan
About The Hogan Group
Founded in 2010 by Mike Hogan, The Hogan Group (THG) has evolved into one of the real estate industry's most innovative teams. Being a tech-forward team has allowed us to grow sales at 30%+ every year since inception. A heavy emphasis on data, systems, and technology empowers agents to build stronger and more profitable relationships and businesses.
THG maintains its core administrative hub at its corporate headquarters in historic Scott's Addition in Richmond, VA but has sales teams throughout Virginia. By freeing agents of the administrative and marketing components of the sales process, they have more time to build relationships and do what they do best - sell homes.