Kirby Chan & Co.
Executive Assistant needed for Kirby Chan & Co., a top-ranking Real Estate team in the Aurora/Richmond Hill area. With the help of this individual, the Agents can focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
$35,000 - $40,000 + PTO, growth potential, bonuses considered after 90 days
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Assisting in scheduling and booking travel and speaking engagements.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Tracking expenses accurately and create effective budgets.
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- (Eventually Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable.
This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to focus on tasks/projects and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Post secondary degree and social media experience preferred.
- College Degree or equivalent.
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN DO and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- Salary Range is: $35,000 - $40,000
- Paid Time Off
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
- Rapid growth potential
$35,000 - $40,000
About Kirby Chan & Co.
Kirby Chan & Co. is a fast paced, Real Estate team operating out of Richmond Hill, ON, Canada.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a small blurb about why you think you'd be the best fit for this team.