Scott Durham Team
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Scott Durham Team
Scott Durham Team is a fast growing busy real estate team serving Reno and surrounding areas. Our goal is to have the highest producing and most experienced agents in the market! Come join our Team!