Nevada Real Estate Group - EXP Realty
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Real estate license preferred
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
$14 - $20 hourly
About Nevada Real Estate Group - EXP Realty
We are the #1 real estate team in Nevada. We strive to be the best and offer the best service to our clients. We have a fun and exciting team environment helping everyone to be successful. We are always looking for talented people to join our amazing team.