We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
US $6 - US $10 per hour
At BMX Holdings we are a real estate investment company that helps homeowners that need to sell their home quickly. We specialize in distressed property sales and pride ourselves on making the process as seamless and stress free as possible. We make selling homes easy for the owners at no extra fees or commissions. We engage in creative and non-traditional methods of selling houses, which makes us competitive in the marketplace. BMX has the vision of becoming the largest real estate transactional platform in the US while providing a seamless experience for sellers and home buyers. We act with integrity, value teamwork and focus on having a growth mindset!